Social Membership allows your family to participate in all activities except classes. This includes the following:
- Field trips
- Teen Events (ages 13+)
- School photos & Yearbook
- Moms' Night Out
- Online community
If desired, Social Members will be added to the waitlist for co-op classes and will have access to registration based on their sign up date once space becomes available.
Prior to requesting a Social Membership, read the Statement of Faith and other pertinent membership requirements on our website. If you find Cornerstone to be a good fit for your family according to the following eligibility requirements, follow the instructions below to begin the process of becoming a member.
Eligibility Requirements (excerpt from the handbook):
- Attending parent(s) must be in agreement with Cornerstone’s Statement of Faith.
- Families must be homeschooling according to Tennessee Home School law.
- Oldest child in the family must be at least 5 years old at the beginning of the semester. (Social Members do not have an age requirement, but the oldest child participating must be at least 5 years old if registering for classes/becoming a Full Member.)
- Attending children must attend with their own parent or legal guardian.
- Primary (attending) parent(s) must complete a background check. If the background check precludes a potential member from being eligible to work with children, membership will be denied.
Full Membership provides all of the benefits of the Social Membership stated above, as well as being acces to registration for classes for all co-op meeting days.
Steps to Membership
If you have decided to join and you meet all of the above eligibility requirements, follow these steps to become a member of CCC:
- Submit this request form by completing all fields on this page.
- When you submit this form, we will receive a notification that you would like to join.
- We will review your request, including your forms, testimony, and homeschool status.
- If membership is granted, you will receive an invoice for membership fees.
- Pay your invoice.
- Membership begins upon receipt of payment.
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Membership fees: $30/year per family.
- Tier 2 Membership has additional fees for facility usage, insurance coverage($55/semester) and class fees (vary, paid directly to teachers).
- All fees are non-refundable.
Memberships will expire the following June.
>>STEPS FOR APPLYING TO CORNERSTONE<<
1. Complete online application (either select a location/s for classes OR social membership only) HERE
2. Complete background check HERE
3. Have your pastor complete the reference form HERE and email to email@example.com